This is a question for a friend of mine, so I don’t have specific detailed information. Anyway, my friend is an Apache American, and would like to register for his CDIB card so he can get benefits and such. He has some serious health issues, so this is really important. However, he cannot prove his lineage because his grandfather was estranged and no longer alive. No one has information on this man, whether he was registered or not or even when he died. So I’m wondering, is there any way that my friend can register with this issue in his way?